A seasoned wordsmith credited with producing concise, clear, and engaging copy for any market. Superior customer service, marketing, and communication skills, both written and verbal. Highly accomplished in the ability to build and maintain b2b relationships.Marketing Guru. AKA: The Rainmaker.
✓ Marketing expert
✓ Author: “Consummate Connecticut: Day Trips with Panache”
✓ Award-winning journalist
✓ Chicken Soup book series contributor
✓ Consummate speaker
✓ Consummate teacher
✓ Consummate motivator
✓ Consummate blogger…check out the latest blog
GE Proofreader/Branding Expert
2007 – Present (6 years)|(Contractor)
Branding specialist charged with product positioning and branding in addition to effective collaboration with mid- and upper-level businesses professionals.
• Create and execute copywriter’s guidelines.
• Proofread business-to-business correspondence and all written matters, including legal, finance, aviation, health care, and energy management
Journalist and Publicist
April 1990 – Present (23 years 2 months)
Feature writer for a variety of local and national magazines in conjunction with providing promotional copy for business and non-profit organizations.
• Regular contributor on Southwestern Connecticut and Westchester County, New York for Hersam Acorn Publications (circulation over of 50,000).
• Specialize in copywriting for worldwide lodging facilities, hazardous material adsorbent marketing, medical industry copy, and clean energy.
• Wrote adverts and drafted press releases for McKenzie Communications, Amherst, MA.
Marketing Guru. AKA: The Rainmaker.